Our sister hotel, The Castle Hotel, is located in the quaint little town of Bishops Castle, midway between Ludlow and Shrewsbury. It has twelve delightful en-suite bedrooms, three bustling bars and a fabulous oak-panelled restaurant. The Castle is a Four Star Inn and has been recommended by The Good Pub Guide for fifteen years continuously. Located in a quiet square with no passing traffic, it is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy the fabulous surrounding countryside. Bishops Castle is located in the heart of The South Shropshire Hills, designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering a wide range of activities from walking and cycling to gliding and horse riding. With two Real Ale Breweries located in the town and a host of welcoming inns and quirky independent shops, Bishops Castle is the perfect place to relax and enjoy England as it used to be.
Stay, Eat, Drink and enjoy Bishop's Castle
Stay in one of our Luxury rooms.
Great food in a perfect setting
Unwind with a pint of real ale or a glass of wine.
- All bedrooms en-suite, TV, tea and coffee making facilities & Spa Treatments available.
- Three bars and an oak panelled restaurant serving local produce
- Fabulous beer garden with panoramic views of the Shropshire Hills
- Three crackling log fires in the cooler months
- Close to Powis Castle, Ludlow, Church Stretton, Shrewsbury and Wales
- Visit the South Shropshire Hills, Offa’s Dyke, Powis Castle, Clun and The Long Mynd
- Recommended by The Good Hotel Guide, Sawdays Special Places, and Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence for the last three years continuously.
- Children and well behaved dogs welcome
- Walkers are Welcome, with great hill walking countryside from the front door.
Click Here to visit The Castle Hotel Website
or call 01588 638403